OMIROS SA sells frozen fish products in the domestic market as well as abroad. In particular, it supplies raw materials from both domestic and non-domestic suppliers, which either distributes them directly or processes them to produce finished products.
The main goals of the company are:
- Providing safe and high quality products
- Consistency with customer requirements
- Optimal training of staff regarding hygiene and food safety
In order to achieve the above objectives, OMIROS SA has developed and implemented a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in accordance with the requirements of International Standard ISO 22000: 2005 in the scope of Processing, Standardization and Trading of Frozen Fish.
OMIROS SA recognizing the needs of customers and therefore consumers for healthy and safe products and taking into account legal and regulatory requirements, is committed to:
- Continuous updating and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements governing the selling of safe and high quality finished products.
- Compliance with its customers’ bilaterally agreed requirements for food safety
- Providing adequate resources to ensure continuous improvement of the FSMS.
- Continuous training of staff aimed at eliminating potential negative impacts on food safety
OMIROS SA annually evaluates and updates the FSMS, ensuring its optimum effectiveness.
The Management of OMIROS SA, in the context of its annual review, reassesses and re-evaluates its goals and policies, as necessary, and re-examines its FSMS in total.
The Chairwoman of the Board of Directors and CEO