«Cookies» are small files with information, which a website (in particular the web server) stores in a user’s computer so that each time the user is connected to the website, the website can recover such information and offer the user relevant services. A typical example of such information is the user’s preferences in a website as recorded by the options they make in such website (e.g. selecting specific “buttons”, searches, ads etc.).
You can adjust the browser settings to disable some or all of the cookies. Also, you can visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org for details regarding the way of deleting or disabling cookies and for additional general information about cookies.
The website www.omiros-sa.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Sessioncookies, which record visitors’ options, fields or information that they use while browsing such website. They remain in the computer or mobile device of visitors of the website while they are browsing such website.
- (wordpress_test_cookie): It is used to identify if the visitor accepts cookies of the specific website. It remains in the computer or mobile device of visitors of the website while they are browsing such website.
- (cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary): It stores the consent status of the user’s cookie for the specific website. It remains in the computer or mobile device of visitors of the website while they are browsing such website.
– (_ga): This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics. Its purpose is to assign a unique ID number to the user which is randomly generated as that user’s ID. It is included in every page request on a site and is used to generate statistics. By default, it is set to expire after 2 years.
– (_gat): This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It is used to manage the rate of sending requests, limiting the collection of data to websites that are very frequently visited. It is set to expire after 1 minute.